1. Final photographers shall be delivered to the Client on Zenfolio program once complete.
2. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
3. No guaranteed results; Photographer will make a good faith effort to achieve Client’s desired results. Client acknowledges that Photographer cannot and will not guarantee any particular results, including Client’s desired results.
4. All photos taken by Photographer remain the sole, copyrighted, intellectual property of Photographer, even after full payment by Client and distribution to Client. Photographer may reproduce, use and distribute the photos for any personal, business, or marketing purpose. Client expressly agrees to release to Photographer any personal or proprietary interest in the photographic materials that result from the session, and agrees that Photographer may showcase, sell or otherwise distribute photographic materials from the session.
5. Client shall not modify or otherwise alter Photographer’s photographic materials.
6. Client shall never post any of Photographer’s photos in a format larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. Client shall not post physically or in digital form, including any on social media website, blog or application, any of Photographer’s photos without attributing Photographer. Client shall never distribute or make available for download or reproduction any of Photographer’s photos without written consent of Photographer; unless the photos include Photographer’s watermark. Client shall not publish photos without Photographer’s written consent and attribution.
7. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the session. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Orange in the state of NY and any applicable Federal Law.